Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Messy Fun!






So this is what my boys have been doing all summer long! Well... at least when we haven't been on vacation somewhere. MUD, MUD, MUD!!! They have a ton of fun but I don't like the way it ruins the front of our yard. It keeps them occupied all day long. Most of the day consists of me saying, " You have enough water! Turn that water off!" As the water is running down the road three houses! Today they actually got into trouble so they had to stay inside most of the afternoon because they didn't obey and keep the water off when I told them they had enough but I will make a post about that later when I have the pictures downloaded. But for now, here is some fun muddy pictures to enjoy!

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Boys, you gotta love em. Your a better woman than me. My kids like to get dirty, but I'm a uptight freak the whole time. I know I need to relax. They look like they are having a blast

Randy and Sarah said...

They are just way too funny and cute. We wish we were closer. Tell them that Aunt Sarah and Uncle Randy love them for us!