So I have heard from quite a few people that I need to update my blog again. :) I know I am boring. hehehe
So first of all, we had a case of the exploding camera battery. I went to take a picture with it and it said that the battery was dead, so I tried to take the battery out to charge it and I couldn't get it out which seemed really weird. So Josh tried getting it out. He finally got it out and he said, "Amber does this look like it is bulging in the middle to you?" Sure enough. So we don't know what happened, but we need to get a new camera battery so we can update on pictures soon.
I have been really busy trying to pick up some extra work while it is the slow season for UPS, so I have been at the computer a lot, just not doing the fun stuff that I want to be doing, like this blog :)
We also found out that we need to get tubes in Jake's ears. He has been sick so often and up so much in the middle of the night that we finally took him to an ear, nose, and throat doctor. Sure enough, he needs them. Austin and Jeffrey were glad they got to go to his doctor's appointment too because the nurse gave them a ride in the patient chair that went up and down. And then she gave them popcicles! I don't know about you but I have never heard of a doctor's office giving out popcicles! Ya, we will go there again. Otherwise Jake is doing great. He is crawling everywhere. He looks just like a little spider because he doesn't crawl on his hands and knees but on his hands and feet and he goes very fast. So he looks like a little spider going across the room. He also crawls up stairs now and when he is on the couch, he climbs up the back of the couch and stands on the back of the couch and looks out the window! All by himself! He is a monkey. He also LOVES the bathroom. We have to make sure the door is shut all the time because that is his favorite place to go to put his hands where they shouldn't be. He is so fun to play with and just a tease.
It is barely spring and I can't keep Austin and Jeffrey out of the water! It is already driving me crazy! We have a neighbor that has some irrigation water in their yard and a tiny ditch. The boys are just attracted to it. One day they went over their in the morning time and got soaken wet from head to toe and they were not allowed to go outside until later in the afternoon. After a long time in the house and a stern warning, they were finally able to go back outside. So they went back outside, and guess what they did. Yep, got soaked again from head to toe in the same place. So they were grounded from going over their for a few days. Then a couple of days later they turned on our sprinklers and I was walking by just in time to hear Austin tell Jeffrey, "Mom said we could get wet". That was the end of the day outside for him. THEN... yesterday they were at the same neighbor house as before and they came home COVERED head to toe in mud! It was actually kind of funny.
So first of all, we had a case of the exploding camera battery. I went to take a picture with it and it said that the battery was dead, so I tried to take the battery out to charge it and I couldn't get it out which seemed really weird. So Josh tried getting it out. He finally got it out and he said, "Amber does this look like it is bulging in the middle to you?" Sure enough. So we don't know what happened, but we need to get a new camera battery so we can update on pictures soon.
I have been really busy trying to pick up some extra work while it is the slow season for UPS, so I have been at the computer a lot, just not doing the fun stuff that I want to be doing, like this blog :)
We also found out that we need to get tubes in Jake's ears. He has been sick so often and up so much in the middle of the night that we finally took him to an ear, nose, and throat doctor. Sure enough, he needs them. Austin and Jeffrey were glad they got to go to his doctor's appointment too because the nurse gave them a ride in the patient chair that went up and down. And then she gave them popcicles! I don't know about you but I have never heard of a doctor's office giving out popcicles! Ya, we will go there again. Otherwise Jake is doing great. He is crawling everywhere. He looks just like a little spider because he doesn't crawl on his hands and knees but on his hands and feet and he goes very fast. So he looks like a little spider going across the room. He also crawls up stairs now and when he is on the couch, he climbs up the back of the couch and stands on the back of the couch and looks out the window! All by himself! He is a monkey. He also LOVES the bathroom. We have to make sure the door is shut all the time because that is his favorite place to go to put his hands where they shouldn't be. He is so fun to play with and just a tease.
It is barely spring and I can't keep Austin and Jeffrey out of the water! It is already driving me crazy! We have a neighbor that has some irrigation water in their yard and a tiny ditch. The boys are just attracted to it. One day they went over their in the morning time and got soaken wet from head to toe and they were not allowed to go outside until later in the afternoon. After a long time in the house and a stern warning, they were finally able to go back outside. So they went back outside, and guess what they did. Yep, got soaked again from head to toe in the same place. So they were grounded from going over their for a few days. Then a couple of days later they turned on our sprinklers and I was walking by just in time to hear Austin tell Jeffrey, "Mom said we could get wet". That was the end of the day outside for him. THEN... yesterday they were at the same neighbor house as before and they came home COVERED head to toe in mud! It was actually kind of funny.

The mud on Jeffrey's face was so dried on that he couldn't move his face. The lids of his eyes were stuck. It took two times washing them with soap to get all the mud off their bodies.
Austin had his preschool program the other day. It was very cute. And this is the last month of school already! He is excited to go to kindergarten next year. Jeffrey is so smart I have a hard time remembering that he is only 3. He is my little helper and babysitter and he always reminds us to say prayers.
Also My dad had hip surgery almost two weeks ago. He is doing great! He got his staples out yesterday and he is already helping with baseball and doing driver's ed again.
Josh and I are just trying to keep up with everything. We like to watch Ax men in the evenings and we are so glad that ER is back on TV. Just wish Las Vegas would hurry up and come back.
2 comments:
Ok, so I have time to chat now, but my virus protection program thingy went all weird this week. Now we get booted off of our blogs and I can't even get signed into my messenger! Grr! Anyway, I will sit down and call you when I get a minute.
Yea!! Thanks for the update. Sound like you have your hands full and no time to complete the tasks that are needing to be done. TUbes aren't that bad. Hopefully they help him and that his ears do not get too scared form ear infections. Like me :).
Post a Comment