I've got half a dozen hobbies that I like to tinker with off and on when I'm bored. Scrapbooking is one of them. I recently started doing it again. I hate messing with all the papers, stickers and other stuff that comes with the territory though. Plus, the vast majority of our pictures are digital, and up to this point have just been taking up space gathering "dust" on their virtual shelf inside my computer.
So the other day I was bored and I had finished reading the news (which is another thing I like to do online), and I googled digital scrapbooking and came up with 9.9 quadzillion results as you can probably imagine. Among the results was a website called scrapbookflair.com. They offered a free program and free layouts, backgrounds, embelishments, and etc. so I thought I would download the program and give it a whirl. So far I like it, and here is a page that I created using it.
1 comment:
Ok, so this creative bug that crawled up your butt...where can I get one for the scapbooking I have to get done?
Post a Comment